Date(s) - Mon, 12th Apr '21
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Distance Learning or Online Course
Virtual via Zoom
Basic Life Support “virtual” Training.
Duration Approx 2 Hours
This is interactive virtual training run live by an instructor using zoom.
All delegates will need to have and supply a working email address and have access to a PC, Mac book, IPAD, Android PAD or a smart phone, a stable internet connection and a suitable space to join the session without interruption. All delegates must have a camera and microphone on their device to be able to partake in the course. The camera must remain live during the training to ensure the delegates are present and can fully engage in the course.
- For each delegate their name will need to be added as it is to appear on their certificate and their individual email address will need to be supplied
- If successfully completed you will get an emailed confirmation.
- All delegates will get emailed joining instructions direct to their individual email address
- Delegates should click on the link at least 5 minutes before the allotted start time and they will be put into a waiting room
- Delegates that do not join the session at the allotted start time will not be permitted entry, delegates are expected to remain for the entire session to be issued with a certificate
- A technical support number will be available for any delegates that get issues joining the session
- At the end of the course delegates will be sent a course question paper to complete consisting of multiple choice questions
IF YOU HAVE 10 OR MORE DELEGATES IT IS MORE COST EFFECTIVE TO BOOK A DEDICATED COURSE FOR YOUR PRACTICE – Please call us on 0800 999 3998
Please refer any enquiries with regards this booking to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices exclude VAT
Places available: 18 / 20
Bookings are closed for this event. Call 01305 769969