Sirius Business Services policies & procedures
- Health and Safety Policy Statement
- Environmental Policy Statement
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Training and Internal Verification Complaints and Appeals Procedures
- A. Assessment Procedure
- B. Internal Verification Procedure
- C. Complaints Procedure
- D. Appeals Procedure
- Maladministration and Malpractice Policy and Procedures
- Basic Life Support Assessment Policy
General Statement on the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Sirius Business Services Ltd has policies and procedures in place to meet the requirements of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office Registration number Z7604983 for the processing of appropriate data.
We take the protection of clients company and personal data very seriously and so maintain the highest level of physical security of our premises and in terms of IT security we take measures such as military standard encrypted data storage and military standard encrypted email for sensitive or personal data transmission using standards such as OpenPGP encryption with AES-256.
If you have any questions in respect of GDPR or Data Protection/Security please contact us at info@siriusbusinessservices.