We are delighted to announce that we are now able to offer a number of formal qualifications in Mental Health First Aid, Food Hygiene, Safeguarding and Health and Safety via distance learning. This means that delegates can learn flexibly from home or from work wherever they are in the UK and it ensures specifically during the Coronavirus COVID19 Lockdown that learning can continue. Courses will be run spread in different ways ie over a week, or over several weeks
The following topics are available
- FAA Award in Food Safety in Catering (Ofqual Level 2/SQA Accreditation Level 5)
- FAA Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health (Ofqual Level 1/SQA Accreditation Level 4)
- FAA Award in First Aid for Mental Health (Ofqual Level 2/SQA Accreditation Level 5)
- FAA Award in Supervising/Leading First Aid for Mental Health (Ofqual Level 3/SQA Accreditation Level 6)
- FAA Level 3 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children, Young People or Vulnerable Adults (RQF)
- PLUS……………..various Fire and Health and Safety Topics at Level 1 and 2 and other topics (waiting for approval list from OFQUAL)
What does Distance Learning mean
- Study the course via distance learning ie in your own workplace or at home
- A combination of self-study and interactive webinars
- A course reference book supplied by post
- Guided by a qualified Trainer/Assessor who is available via telephone, email, Skype, Whatsapp and other packages to offer group and one to one support
- Distance learning resources included (videos, webites etc) to provide further information)
- Part of an online group to share views, thoughts and contribute to learning as a group
- Ofqual or SQA Accreditation regulated qualification (SUBJECT TO ASSESSMENT)
The qualification is assessed by a professional discussion with the Trainer/Assessor and evidenced by a recorded video call.
These qualifications are available to learners aged 18 years or over. Learners must have the literacy skills to be able to read and self-learn from the reference manual and additional resources.
In addition, the learner will need access to a computer with a reasonable internet connection in order to access the distance learning resources and communicate with the Trainer/Assessor.
pictures provided by Freepik.com under premium licence